2004 Cobra Coupe

thorsonofodin

old guy racer
Established Member
10,300 miles,black/black,VIRGIN-no mods,wifes car,not a blemish anywhere,need to sell to help my son with his financial obligations as he is undergoing chemo and can not work.
Can deliver for FREE within midwest in an enclosed trailer(call it 750 miles from Minneapolis) or open to discussion for longer distances.
Contact Barry at [email protected] or call 612/720-5907 for pics or other information. $25,000.00

(originally posted in the cobra section by accident at $27,500,I logged in to change the price and saw that I listed in the wrong section-sorry)

thorsonofodin

old guy racer
Established Member
I'm not savvy enough to know how to post a pic here, just e-mail me and I will return pics asap

Barry

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your son. Good luck with the sale of your car................bump

eclipsemustang

Established Member
a black unmodded cobra, and your only 15 miles away i wish i could take this off your hands somehow but being in college cant afford a $25,000 car, heres a bump

nitroused03mach

Established Member
10,300 miles,black/black,VIRGIN-no mods,wifes car,not a blemish anywhere,need to sell to help my son with his financial obligations as he is undergoing chemo and can not work.
Can deliver for FREE within midwest in an enclosed trailer(call it 750 miles from Minneapolis) or open to discussion for longer distances.
Contact Barry at [email protected] or call 612/720-5907 for pics or other information. $25,000.00

(originally posted in the cobra section by accident at $27,500,I logged in to change the price and saw that I listed in the wrong section-sorry)

wifes car? might need a clutch :p

Jfoster

Established Member
I get the joke, but not all women are hard on the clutch. My wife babies her 01 Cobra.

OP, if you can figure out how to email some pictures, we can post them for you. Email them to
Jeff
@
93coupe.com
and I'll post em up.

thorsonofodin

old guy racer
Established Member
Wifes car? Might need a clutch.

No,unlike most she does know how to drive:-D
The car is still for sale but I went to the bank and remortgaged it and gave the money to my son, so if nobody wants it at this time it is not critical anymore.

Thanks
Barry

Users who are viewing this thread