2004 Cobra For Sale

monster.

Established Member
CLICK HERE FOR MY EBAY AUCTION ONLY A COUPLE HOURS LEFT

If anyone is interested I am selling my 2004 Cobra. I am the 2nd owner. This vehicle is driven very conservatively, no winters only nice days, and it's never seen the track. It's spent the majority of its time parked, or highway driven. Unfortunately, I work way too much to enjoy it so i'm parting with her. I am in no rush to sell it, so here's a few details about the car.

Build # 2004 Feb 04 (certificate of authenticity included with sale)
Black Exterior (this was a driver so paint has some chips here and there)
Black Interior (near perfect)
Windows are tinted, i'm not a big fan of this but the previous owner tinted them. I havn't had the time to peel it off so i left it.
Chrome Wheels with new tires BFG 275/40R17 fronts, BFG 315/35R17 DR rears (1/4 inch spacers)
(new less then 200 miles)

Vehicle is basicly untouched mechanically save for a SLP stainless catback exhaust and a PRO 50 shifter. I have the original parts, of course it can be returned back to stock.

The vehicle has also a Transferable Ford Premium Extended Warranty. 7 years or 84,000 miles bumper to bumper.

Vehicle has 28,5XX miles. Again, this is very conservatively driven. I monitor the vehicle mechanically. This car is very nice, so i try to keep it that way.

I'm asking $27,000

NO TRADES, NO PARTIAL TRADES, MONEY TALKS. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU ARE NOT 100% INTERESTED. I simply do not have the time to waste.

I apoligize about it being dirty, these will give you an idea.

DSCN1263.JPG

DSCN1264.JPG

DSCN1265.JPG

DSCN1266.JPG

DSCN1267.JPG

DSCN1268.JPG

DSCN1270.JPG

DSCN1271.JPG

DSCN1272.JPG

DSCN1273.JPG

DSCN1274.JPG

DSCN1275.JPG