2004 Cobra Prices???

thexman10

Established Member
I'm currently in the market for a new 04 Cobra. I'm just curious as to what anyone that has recently purchased one has got it for. Walk out price is what I'm looking for. Also I'm in Houston, TX and anyone that has bought one near here, well there prices may help me out more. Thanks in advance..........

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
Can't help you with Houston, but I do know there are many around - there are still alot of 03s - and they are selling slowly at best. If they don't knock off 2,500 off sticker on a coupe I wouldn't buy. Just be patient, come June or July, they'll be willing to deal.

Parsons

Established Member
Originally posted by thexman10
I'm currently in the market for a new 04 Cobra. I'm just curious as to what anyone that has recently purchased one has got it for. Walk out price is what I'm looking for. Also I'm in Houston, TX and anyone that has bought one near here, well there prices may help me out more. Thanks in advance..........

Might not be what you are looking for but Bay Area Ford (near Hwy 3 and Bay Area Blvd.) has a few 2003 convertibles left in stock. They are about 9K off of sticker and I bet they could be talked down even lower.

Emil

Established Member
A few weeks ago I picked up an '04 Mystichrome for under $39K. The dealers are doing invoice or under right now so you can steal a reagular paint one for about $36K total out the door price.
($35.7K for the car, 7.75% tax here, Illinois)

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I got mine for over $1700 under MSRP, but that was for a MystiChrome. You should be able to do better than that for other colors, from what I've been seeing on here. Hell, I've seen people ask if anyone could give them a X plan pin & people helped them out. Makes me wish I thought of asking if it was possible.

thexman10

Established Member
What is the x plan? ( i take it its some type of discount). Sorry if its a stupid question. And if it were given to someone other than the person it was meant for, wouldn't Ford know?

Users who are viewing this thread