2004 Cobra Stuff for sale.

SVT04

Established Member
2004 Cobra Stuff for sale.

Cobra gone, selling the extras. All parts are new except Billetflow 4 piece Idler set, it is like new ,was on the car for less than 1000 miles before the tubo happened. All prices are less than current new prices.

H&R Sport Springs for IRS Cobra coupe. $225
Maximum Motorsports Poly isolators for front and rear go with above springs. If you buy the springs you have to buy the isolators too ! $50.00

Billetflow 4 piece idler set. New style bracket, black hard coat anodized. $250

Billetflow non slip supercharger pulley for Eaton 2.76 black $100 SOLD

Billetflow IRS Brace (Red) $125 SOLD

Billetflow IRS Brackets $30.00

Billetflow Cobra Firewall clutch adjuster black $75

Dallas Mustang Traction control module for Cobra only. When installed it allows you to turn traction control on or off ,and the memory will remember what setting you were using when you turn the car off. If the TC was off when you shut down,it will be off when you re-start the car. This still allows you the option of turning TC on if you need it. $20 SOLD

Laurel Mountain Mustang airbag kit for rear IRS springs. airbags ,lines and hardware. Helps control IRS wheel hop. $75

Ford Locking gas cap 2004 COBRA Special order $20
Original tailight harnesses for 2004 Cobra coupe. $30

Speed of Sound (SOS) 2 pod gauge pillar with Raptor claw (shift light mount) $110.00

I'm in Alberta Canada so PM me your Zip if you want anything and I will quote shipping and give you my paypal address.

Last edited:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
What's the condition of the 2.76 blk Billetflow pulley? Any cosmetic damages? Does it include the bolts and interchangeble hub? If all is well, I will take it off your hands.

Pictures?? [email protected]
Zip code: 90502

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread