2004 cobra T56 six speed Trans/clutch/shifter/driver shaft 1850.00 shipped.

mongo57988

Established Member
I have a t56 six speed from an 04 cobra it had 22k on it when i bought it for my car, and I may have put another 1k miles on the trans.

It comes with:

McCloud twin disc clutch
Alm. Flywheel
Short throw shifter
alm drive shaft

You will need a cross member and mount as this was in my 97 and I modded my cross member again to run the auto going in the car now.

The clutch cost me 800 new (it is new just replaced about 300 miles ago) no strip passes on this clutch
The Shifter is almost new (1k ago)
Fly Wheel is surfaced and ready to install

Going Auto Trans is still in the car (this week) Pica when its pulled.

Asking 1850.00 shipped

Email me at [email protected] for a quicker response.
I work a 4 day on 4 day off schedule aol is the fastest way to get me. Working the next four days.

Dustin

mongo57988

Established Member
no pics guys i'm at work for the next 4 days. The trans is still in the car it has a UPR shifter from what I remember. I bought it new locally pretty sure its a UPR. I though shipped it was a pretty fair price. Really dont want to part it out at this point. Email with any questions [email protected]

mongo57988

Established Member
You have to modify the 94 to 98 cross member to make it work and you need a speed cal from dallas mustang so the speedo works.........

Looks like I am pending sale on the trans now to JW snake....... figured it wouldn't last long. I will update when I get funds or it goes back on the market

Thanks SVT

Users who are viewing this thread