2004 Comp. Cobra

03stang74

Established Member
See if any interest in car...ONLY reason for thinking about selling is my job is on the outs I think so I need to do what I HATE to do... 40,000 Miles all factory parts and pieces go with the car. The Eaton on the car is not the original, but I do have the original one along with EVERYTHING else. $24,000 Price is somewhat flexible!

Stage 4 Ported Eaton,2.76 upper, 60lbs injectors, JLT Cold Air intake, LFP heat exhanger, MRT-o/r H-pipe &Borla catback MGW short throw shifter, and a lot more that im sure im missing man, amazing car, just really bad timing on my part, love the car and planned on having it forever but economy and getting married played a part in decision.

[ame="http://s643.photobucket.com/albums/uu160/Skeeter74/?action=view&current=100_1423.flv"]http://s643.photobucket.com/albums/uu160/Skeeter74/?action=view&current=100_1423.flv[/ame]

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

If your seriously interested I can give you all the details about the car, Dyno sheet availible to prove numbers, tuned by Lidio at Alternative Auto (486/467)

Last edited:

03stang74

Established Member
Alright, I know the market is tough, and the price is neg., maybe the car is ugly? If thats the case I will keep the mo fo, I love this car...

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Definitely not ugly man. I love the orange. If my Lightning was sold, I'd like to have it. Market is just tough right now. I think it's a nice deal. Do you have the Cobra rims on the car or the bullits?

03stang74

Established Member
Definitely not ugly man. I love the orange. If my Lightning was sold, I'd like to have it. Market is just tough right now. I think it's a nice deal. Do you have the Cobra rims on the car or the bullits?

Cobra rims, I hated those bullits. Car is Cherry:rockon:

YGETV8

Established Member
No slam intended, but am I reading this right? You seem disheartened at a lack of interest and it's only been posted for a few hours? In this economy, it may take months to sell. Chin up, and nice car!

MWoods26

Established Member
This car is sweet. I offered you 22 when it was on craigslist a month or so ago. You should have jumped on it!!! GLWS

03stang74

Established Member
This car is sweet. I offered you 22 when it was on craigslist a month or so ago. You should have jumped on it!!! GLWS

Yeah, at the time I wasnt so hard up to sell, now things arent looking so well and I need to sell. If your still interested its still avalible:shrug:

Thanks so much

Users who are viewing this thread