2004 Comp. Orange Cobra for sale Florida

denise082190

Established Member
2004 Cobra Comp Orange
3 owner car
Car has borla catback exhaust, upper pulley, aftermarket heat exchanger with electric fans. Car runs strong for the mileage. I am selling this car and a gt350 in order to liquidate debt while finishing school. The interior is in surprisingly good condition for the miles. Please excuse the mess in the car, as I just snapped these quickly, prior to cleaning it out.

The bad:
Car has been in an accident, which shows on carfax. According the previous owner, while yielding to make a right his wife didn't go as he was anticipating, and he hit the back of his own truck. Hence why the heat exchanger was replaced with an after market unit. The title is clean, but an accident does show on the carfax

The car also has amber tail lights installed, but not wired.

Miles: 118,xxx. I drive this car daily so the miles will increase.

Price: 18,000

Please text 786 510 6636 if you have any questions, as that will be the quickest way I would be able to respond

IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1004.jpg
IMG_1006.jpg
IMG_1008.jpg
IMG_1009.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
Terminators are outrageously cool cars and sometimes shit happens. It's not the wreck per se, but the quality of the repair. Some don't like the stigma of an accident, but it could be a point of compromise for the right car at the right price; especially if the accident was well known or documented. That said, it looks really nice for the miles. Does the carfax indicate any air bag deployment?

Users who are viewing this thread