2004 COMP ORANGE Mint 33k miles Tasteful Mods

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Just gave your name to jbro714 who's lookig for a car just liike yours; wants milage under 41K and looking to spend $23000. Maybe theres a deal to be made??? GLWS for a great looking Cobra!!!

cclark

Established Member
No drill and you're in Virginia.....hmmmmmmm :) should keep her in storage for another 40-50 days until I have a check in hand :)

cclark

Established Member
I want either a comp orange or a sonic blue and this one is close to where I live, it's perfect!! I got settlement next month and then it's game on man, figure I should start looking now!

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
I want either a comp orange or a sonic blue and this one is close to where I live, it's perfect!! I got settlement next month and then it's game on man, figure I should start looking now!

Hell yea! I've owned both colors nothing is as nice as comp orange IMO. Comp orange FTW!

cclark

Established Member
Hell yea! I've owned both colors nothing is as nice as comp orange IMO. Comp orange FTW!

You are one lucky man to own both of those sweet colors lol. My last one was black and I'll never do that again!!...also are the snakes, svt logo and rear markers plasti dipped or painted?

Users who are viewing this thread