2004 COMP ORANGE Mint 34k miles Tasteful Mods $23500!

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
Only stock part I had space to store is the air intake. Could easily find someone to trade there stock parts for aftermarket ones plus cash.

1stanglover

Established Member
Haha thanks man. Drove the CO today and shes perfect in every way. If it doesn't sell by spring ill sell the viper, keep the CO, and let the modding begin!
:beer:

Shelbyman

Established Member
I love your car. Why are all the cars on here located back east. Is this forum for that area of the country? I would seriously consider your car but I would also have to have it shipped out here. Any idea on cost of that uncovered? Thanks.

1stanglover

Established Member
I love your car. Why are all the cars on here located back east. Is this forum for that area of the country? I would seriously consider your car but I would also have to have it shipped out here. Any idea on cost of that uncovered? Thanks.

Ha yea a lot on the east. Never looked at shipping rates. I prefer a deal in person. I do live right by IAD :beer:

If this stays up for longer than a month, it should be mine.. Fingers crossed..

Sounds good. In the mean time I have decided to enjoy her the next few weeks before she goes into hibernation for the winter, so I will start to daily the car outside of rainy days.

huffed98snake

Killer Pumpkin
Established Member
If this stays up for longer than a month, it should be mine.. Fingers crossed..
Sorry, it won't be for sale in about a week or so if my end holds together.;-)

Sounds good. In the mean time I have decided to enjoy her the next few weeks before she goes into hibernation for the winter, so I will start to daily the car outside of rainy days.
Enjoy it while you can T! LOL. We actually got some things accomplished today. We're getting closer!:pepper:
This is Scott BTW.

1stanglover

Established Member
Sorry, it won't be for sale in about a week or so if my end holds together.;-)

Enjoy it while you can T! LOL. We actually got some things accomplished today. We're getting closer!:pepper:
This is Scott BTW.

Haha, sounds good Scott. Really got to enjoy her this week

Users who are viewing this thread