2004 Comp Orange vert 20K miles

Satyr

Established Member
realize this isn't completely on topic, but how much are you asking for the whipple? Also, what supporting mods do you have for sale with the whipple, if any?

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
realize this isn't completely on topic, but how much are you asking for the whipple? Also, what supporting mods do you have for sale with the whipple, if any?

Whipple and supporting mods not for sale. They are going on this weekend. Sorry.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Niether car has sold yet but I think the "T" is suppose to be looked at today. Heading to Hawaii tomorrow for a week so looks like I am not going get it done before you whipple it. I will check with you when I get back though. I forgot I also have another car for sale but I have it on E-bay. Just for the heck of it and you would like to look at it the number is 110230160856. Take care

Sounds good. The whipple is going on this weekend and should be getting tuned next weekend. So if ya still want it cool, if not thats cool as well. :beer:

Saw the car on Ebay. Nice ride,just not quite my thing. I got out of the foxbodies a few years back. They are nice and have their place, I just prefer somthing I can drive anywhere and still have ac,cruise etc..

Last edited:

wrenchturner04

One of 281
Established Member
I want your car badly, Idon't think you understand hooooooooooow badly, but on the other hand I am not going to be able to come up with that amount.

This sounds strange but I hope you don't sell it for a while and I might be able to come across the needed extra funds.........

Beautiful car, 1-72, needs a home in my garage to go with my coupe!

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
I want your car badly, Idon't think you understand hooooooooooow badly, but on the other hand I am not going to be able to come up with that amount.

This sounds strange but I hope you don't sell it for a while and I might be able to come across the needed extra funds.........

Beautiful car, 1-72, needs a home in my garage to go with my coupe!
Obviously I dont need to sell it. And with the mods going on, dont think Ill be real motived to sell it either. The price will ofcourse be going up as well after this weekend. I started the install of the whipple and few other items.Progress can be tracked here.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=468033

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Don't get rid of it, It's a keeper!!! NICE!!!

Thats the plan. It went to the Tuner today. :banana:
DSC04241.jpg

DSC04243.jpg

DSC04244.jpg

DSC04245.jpg

DSC04246.jpg

But as they say most every material thing in life has a price.....

Last edited:

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
ttt

Now that just about everything is done,Ive decieded to go with the GT500 afterall. So this is back up for grabs. I hate to let it go but with the current economy keeping both doesnt fit into my plans at the moment.

Last edited:

MikeW

Established Member
WOW! Great Rare Cobra! Good luck witht eh sale. I hope that you enjoy the GT500 as much :beer:

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
ttt

Now that just about everything is done,Ive decieded to go with the GT500 afterall. So this is back up for grabs. I hate to let it go but with the current economy keeping both doesnt fit into my plans at the moment.

Still looking for $36.5K?

Users who are viewing this thread