2004 Competition Orange Cobra, <40k Miles, So-Cal

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I am the 3rd owner. I bought this car in October 2009 on here from Matt (STROKD). When I purchased it the car had about 19,500 miles on it, and it currently is almost at 38,000 miles. The first owner was apparently an older man that Matt bought the car from at around 15,000 miles. The transmission was replaced under warranty, shifts like butter, and also has a better clutch with less than 20k miles on it. The interior is in fantastic condition (no eating inside or smoking), and there is very little wear on the leather. The drivers side floor mat is the only part of the interior that looks worn. Suede is in perfect condition.

• 465 RWHP / 475 RWTQ
• 2.8 non-slip pulley
• SCT Flip Chip tuned by HPP racing in Texas (retuned for California climate)
• 93 Octane and 100 Octane (torco) tune
• Superior single disc KEVLAR clutch (under 20k miles with new clutch)
• Gord’s Heat Exchanger with spal fans (Switch inside for fan and intercooler pump)
• Mac Cold Air and MAF meter
• 18” x 9” and 18” x 10.5” AFS Cobra Replica’s
• 275/35/18 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta’s (Plenty of tread left)
• 335/30/18 BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 (95% tread left)
• Fiore clutch and quadrant adjuster
• Lethal Performance 3/8” Wheel Spacers
• Bassani X pipe w/o cats & Bassani Catback
• H&R Race springs
• MGW shifter
• 3 Orange Billet Flow Idlers (only 10 sets made)
• MM sub-frame connectors
• Billet Flow diff brace
• Kenny Brown diff bushings
• DDM Tuning 35W, 5,000K HID's (JUST installed)
VIN #1FAFP48Y04F208962

Problems with Car:

There is a blemish on the right side of the rear bumper cause by when I lightly bumped into a car that pulled in behind me and I couldn't stop in time. It is hardly noticeable unless you look for it, and I have been slowly adding touch up paint to areas where it needs it. I hit the car at less than 3mph.

On the passenger side door handle there is a small hole of chipped paint. Came back from the beach one day to find it, and I have no idea if somebody intentionally did it or hit their door on my car, but it is only on the handle, and can easily be repainted. Again, I have slowly been adding touch-up paint and it is hardly noticeable.

On the same day the passenger handle got a chip, I was on the way to the beach when a loose grocery bag on the freeway hit my shorty antenna dead center and ripped it right off. It was a clean break right at the base, and the reception kinda sucks now, but I don't listen to the radio so I had no reason to replace it, plus it looks MUCH better this way.

The third brake light is cracked on one end. This is a common problem for some reason, but works fine and can't tell unless you look for it.

Alternator was replaced on 07/03/2010

Clutch Cable broke and replaced on 04/24/2010

Drivers side floor mat is pretty beat up, can't really prevent that though.

There is also a few rock chips on the hood (EXTREMELY small), and just wear and tear along the inner fender wells and the bottom of the side skirts.

IMG_0315-2fg.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

Dyno001-1.jpg

AutoTrader Ad: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=293552387

Low Ball offers will not be responded to. I have all service records, and I have disclosed everything about the car so the buyer will have no surprises.

Asking $24k obo

Last edited:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
looks great! glws :thumbsup:

Thanks!!!

One more thing wrong I forgot to mention. On the same ****ing day the passenger handle got a chip, I was on the way to the beach when a loose grocery bag on the freeway hit my shorty antenna dead center and ripped it right off. It was a clean break right at the base, and the reception kinda sucks now, but I don't listen to the radio so I had no reason to replace it, plus it looks MUCH better this way.

iwannakb

Established Member
dang i didnt notice that u was from california when i posted in the pics section about the price, i guess i was just so happy that a comp. orange car was gonna be for sale.....buy anyways glws im sure it wont last long!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Haha there is a convertible somewhere too!!! I saw one a few months ago!

for a long time i thought i had the only co vert in socal

then last year, one showed up for sale on harbor in costa mesa, and now i see it parked in irvine regularly!

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
for a long time i thought i had the only co vert in socal

then last year, one showed up for sale on harbor in costa mesa, and now i see it parked in irvine regularly!

Yeah I saw the vert in Irvine too. I am in Irvine basically everyday, I'm surprised I haven't seen it again. I couldn't believe it the first time I saw it driving around. I was in my Cobra too and we were on opposite sides of the traffic light. Must have been funny for anyone else who saw that.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Oh my gosh!! Why couldn't this been here a couple weeks ago? lol. Seriously this is my dream car. Beautiful car man. Should go like a fat kid on a cupcake. Glws

Users who are viewing this thread