2004 Competition Orange Convertible

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Damn can't believe your selling already. GLWS from a fellow CO owner. I don't know you but from what I've seen of this car on here and the SB you used to have I can tell you take damn good care of your Cobra's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
are you sure that's the right vin for that car? vin #'s for verts don't go that high.

glws :beer:

awakened

Established Member
I joined this site to learn about Terminators and to track availability, price, typical mods, etc in anticipation of buying one. I am a little upset that this one is on the market now and I will not be ready until around February of next year to buy one. This is just what I would like to buy in terms of rarity, mileage, and mods. I know the odds of one similar being available when I am ready are very low. LOVE THE CAR!! Price seems right to me given the market. GLWS!! (Secretly and selfishly wishing bad luck so it is still on the Market in 8 months)

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
are you sure that's the right vin for that car? vin #'s for verts don't go that high.

glws :beer:

VIN number has been updated and is now correct. Car is number 1067.

Ghost11

Established Member
Another CO Vert owner here.

Beautiful car.Nicely modified.

Should sell fairly easy.

P.S.love the plate.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
so whats the price with the wheels and headlights?

I'd sell for $31,500 with the True Forged wheels and custom retrofits. I would also include the OEM wheels and tires for that price as well if the buyer wanted them. I would not be willing to negotiate off that price.

Tigertail72

Established Member
Wish this was for sale in about 3 months but I know it won't make it that far. Nice car and the right prices

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Im curious as well, I've been looking to sell the Mystic and grab a CO. They sell before you know.

Users who are viewing this thread