2004 Competition Orange Coupe For Sale, Low Miles

cj428mach

Established Member
Do you work for Vortech/Lysholm? This car is always in the ads for Lysholm 3.3 blower kit.

cj428mach

Established Member
Vortech used the car for R&D of the 3.3L kit. Then they decided to use it in their ads and fliers. No complaints from me. :banana:

Might want to add a little bit of that story to your original post. It might help sell it. I know it would make me feel a lot more confident that everything was installed right and the tune was right.

nerdman

Established Member
Sad to see it go Jimmy!!

This car is flawless! I have ridden in it and seen it get put together! One of the cleanest for sure! Good luck with the sale bud!!!

cadeezy1

Established Member
Does this pass CA smog? I'm interested but may be retiring in CA soon and would like to be able to drive this on the roads too.

orange04

Established Member
Does this pass CA smog? I'm interested but may be retiring in CA soon and would like to be able to drive this on the roads too.

Current configuration does not pass CA emissions. I have the factory exhaust manifolds, H-pipe, and Egr parts to allow for smog certification. These parts will go along with the sale if the purchaser wants them.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread