2004 Corvette C5 (M6) vs. ME

supercoolsix

Established Member
this guy in his early 20s just bought it...driving around like he was KING of the road... his friend riding shotgun asked me what i ran in the 1/4mile, i said i dunno, never brought it to the track... and then i said, nice vette, how much? he said, $24K and started gigglin like school girls... GREEN LIGHT, started driving and gas'd it a bit so he can hear my exhaust... and then he put his hand out signal he wanted me to wait... so i slowed down to about 35ish..and i was on 2nd gear...he honked 3 times, and then i slammed it pedal to the metal... and then..bye bye vette... and cocky @ss kids driving it....

end of 2nd gear i was a full 1 1/2 car ahead of him...end of 3rd gear i was 3-4 car lengths ahead of him.... i shut down end of 3rd..slowed down to wait for him and see his reaction.. he rolled by and gave me the thumbs up and a look of embarassment.... i guess he was embarrassed cause he just bought the car, it had dealer plates on them still....

vette 0
me 1

titaniumSS

Established Member
Nice kill, i hate the cocky kids who give us Chevy drivers a bad rep. Thanks for putting them in their place!

REPCobra10

Established Member
Great kill and way to put "King Shit" in his place. I had an encounter last night as a matter of fact with an old man driving a modded C5 vert with intake, exhaust, and LS1 Edit tune. Anyways, we got an opening on Palmetto Park Road, I armed my nitrous (100-shot), and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of him from 65 mph up to about 125 mph. I couldn't count how many lengths on him but I don't think car lengths or bus lengths could measure it. It was more like a train length. We get up to the intersection at Powerline Road and he asks me what I had done and I told him I just had exhaust (and he believed me). He didn't know anything about Cobra's but I think he has a new found respect for them. He said he has never been pulled on so hard in his entire life, LOL! Anyways, we Cobra guys got to show the uneducated how we do it over at the Blue Oval. All, take it easy.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Nice Kills.

Of all the cars I would like to race a C5 Vette would be #1. Mainly b/c a buddy we know has one out West and my friend has ridden in both of our cars. He claims they feel the same power wise. So naturally I want to beat one just to find out for myself. I think with my intake and exhaust, and racing a stock C5 I should be able to win.

supercoolsix

Established Member
thanks for the support fellas... honestly, it's the drivers who drive these corvettes that piss me off... i'm not saying ALL Corvette drivers are alike, but for some reason, majority of them think they are "KING SHIT" of the road... and look at my like my Cobra is an ordinary mustang...erks the shit out of me man... neways, i'm glad i put that f@g in his place...

Users who are viewing this thread