FOR SALE: 2004 Coupe 50K Miles

68gtscode

Established Member
^ No problem. I'm very close to you- I just moved to Kirtland and work in Concord Township. I would be willing to help any seriously interested members if they need a disinterested opinion on the car.

Ecoprof

Established Member
^ No problem. I'm very close to you- I just moved to Kirtland and work in Concord Township. I would be willing to help any seriously interested members if they need a disinterested opinion on the car.
Very much appreciated. I live in Concord and work in Kirtland- lol. Do you have a Cobra?

68gtscode

Established Member
Very much appreciated. I live in Concord and work in Kirtland- lol. Do you have a Cobra?
Small world! I used to... I had a very nice 6K mile 03 that I unfortunately sold in 2013 to buy a GT500. I currently have a 68 fastback, 88LX hatchback, and 11 GTCS. I am planning to ship my 11 here in the next few weeks, so that Hutter can tune it before the snow.

68gtscode

Established Member
^ Thanks, I appreciate the note. I've had the 68 since I was 15 (my first car), and the 88 is a nice project. My 11 is a fully built TT... All that said, I still miss my 03 and wish I never sold it! You may want to think twice about letting yours go :)

4JDM

Established Member
^ Thanks, I appreciate the note. I've had the 68 since I was 15 (my first car), and the 88 is a nice project. My 11 is a fully built TT... All that said, I still miss my 03 and wish I never sold it! You may want to think twice about letting yours go :)
Exactly! He should keep that gorgeous car.

Users who are viewing this thread