2004 Eaton M112 Supercharger LESS THAN 500 MILES!!!

NeoTokyo

Established Member

SOLD FOR MY ASKING PRICE PLUS SHIPPING & FEE's

THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Price: $400 Net to me. (PRICE REDUCED FROM $625 FOR QUICK XMAS SALE FOR MY GIRLS) Buyer to Pay shipping and fee's.
Item and Condition: Eaton M112, Used/Like New
Payment Options: Paypal Gift, walmart moneygram transfer, Postal Money Order or Cash if in person.

Up for sale is a very rare Eaton M112 from a 2004 Cobra.
It is rare because it has less than 500 miles on it and has been stored in plastic wrap with silica packs all these years.

This is just the Supercharger and elbow, nothing else.

We all know what these low mile, untouched jewels are worth but I am going to offer it up a little cheaper because I need Christmas cash for my girls fast.

If I don't have any takers in the next couple of days I will list it on ebay.

Here are some pics of it and a video of me rotating it to show just how nice it is.
No one ever seems to do this when selling a SC, everyone should though.

In the photos I turned the pulley to show each blade, something many people do not do, but I am proud of this SC.

Thanks everyone and Merry XMas.

2004 Ford Mustang Cobra Eaton M112 Supercharger Rotors - YouTube

IMG_7612_zps1160bd5d.jpg

IMG_7615_zps89636ef6.jpg

IMG_7622_zps1b14539a.jpg

IMG_7624_zps59175910.jpg

IMG_7626_zpsfa38ebf6.jpg

IMG_7628_zps85c15cc3.jpg

IMG_7625_zps00033dce.jpg

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Ok, my wife told me to lower my price to avoid having to deal with eBay fee's and the time it takes to sell and clear the money through paypal.

So I am dropping my price to just $500 net to me, you pay the shipping and paypal fee's or paypal gift. If you pick it up, its still just $500.

Please hurry guys, I want this sold before Christmas and if it isn't sold by the 2nd (My oldest Daughters B-Day) then I will remove it for sale.

Thanks guys.

PS. You can check out my 100% eBay feedback if you want to see other business that I have done.

CrainRacing04
71Mach1Racer

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Established Member
$400 +Shipping Take it home!

That's another $100 dollar price drop.

I don't know why no one is even making offers, this thing is damn near perfect, are you guys waiting till I am so desperate to sell it and drop it to $50 dollars shipped?! LMFAO!

Sucks needing Christmas Money for your kids. :(

Users who are viewing this thread