2004 Focus SVT 5dr, 23k miles

401SVT

Established Member
2004 Focus SVT, 23k miles. Well maintained. Clean title. New brakes, clutch and battery. Body in excellent shape, one scrape on rear bumper. I believe it has the European Appearance Package, looks to be fully equipped, and as far as can tell not modified other than side window air deflectors.
I'm the 2nd owner (approx. 1 year), original owner did smoke, I do not. Have too many toys and somethings got to go.
Located in SW Chicago suburb.
Will post more pics later.
$8500 obo.

FocusSVT-1_8x6.gif

FocusSVT-2_8x6.gif

FocusSVT-3_6x4.gif

BBCOBRA

Established Member
wow, that's low miles. Curious that it would need brakes and especially a clutch at such low miles though.

401SVT

Established Member
FocusSVT-4_6x4.gif

FocusSVT-5_6x4.gif

FocusSVT-6_6x4.gif

The seats are Recaros.
According to the shop that did the clutch, Ford had a TSB out on it. Also read the same in some forums. The shop put in the upgraded parts from Ford.
The brakes had plenty of pad left, but the front rotors must have been warped a bit as the car would shudder when stopping. Saved the originals for what its worth.

psycho bob

Established Member
interested, but need to know if you'll ship it to CO for the asking price. i'm in afghan right now and won't return return to the states until mid sept.

Stevarino8

Established Member
Ford diluted the sportiness of the SVTF with the five doors. The SVTC and the SHO had to have four doors as that was the only choice. The new ST makes the same mistake. All of the above are nice, I'm sure, but...

funtruck

I Hate Mustangs
Established Member
I always thought the same thing about the 5 door SVT Foci, but now I'm in the market for exactly that. To accommodate my little family of 5. We're outgrowing the Lightning and the Cobra soon won't fit us all. Compromise, oh well.

401SVT

Established Member
psycho bob: I have never shipped a car before, have no idea what it takes/costs. Would have to look into it. And ship to where in CO? Or stop on your way back and drive it?

05 Evolution: Not interested in any trades. I have too many cars right now and need to thin the herd.

psycho bob

Established Member
peyton, co 80831

if it's something you're willing to do i'd have to get alot more info and good pictures of virtually every angle

jvert

Established Member
I think I got a buyer. I'm local send me a pm. Very interested.

Last edited:

401SVT

Established Member
Still available.

I have sent a few private messages, but am unsure if I used the system correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread