2004 ford lightning in raleigh,nc

JGS107

Established Member
well the time has come to move on to something a little easier on gas but stay in the game a bit.i need to sell my truck and try and find an 03-04 cobra vert.so with that said i have a 2004 ford lightning red,upgrades include a cervinis cobra r hood,snug lid tonneau cover,expedition center console,2 layers of sound deadener inside the whole cab,2.8 upper pulley,5# lower pulley,volant cold air intake,accu fab polished throttle body,port and polished plenum,NKG tr-6 plugs,boost bypass,flowmaster exhaust,predater dyno tune by fastlane motorsports,the truck made on a very conservative tune 407hp/525tq.i changed the oil every 3000 miles with synthetic oil.tires still have 80% tread left.there are no cosmetic flaws inside or out.i would only suggest the tonneau cover be re-painted.i hate to get rid of it but at the end of the day its still just a vehicle and i have wanted a terminator since i first saw them.i have all certificates from SVT to include on the sale.

asking price is $21,500 O.B.O.please call me with any questions or just shoot me a pm.

ghfghh.jpg

DSCF2693.jpg

i have the stock headlights back in the truck as well.if you need more pics i will be cleaning and waxing the truck this weekend and can get more.thanks

jason

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread