2004 Kenne Bell Cobra

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
this shit must sound bananas with SLP LM1's, o/r h, and LT's. My buddies LM1 setup on his 01 makes the neighbors wish they worn born deaf... its the MOST obnoxious sounding exhaust ive ever heard in my life lol. post some vids!

It's not quiet, the blower's louder lol :coolman:

bump for a fellow termi

:beer:

kingnut

Established Member
great looking cobra man. its rare and great to see this hasnt been beaten on at the track. glws :dancenana:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
There are a few people currently trying to take a loan out for the car, if they fall through I'll make a quick exhast vid and put it up here.

The blower is louder?! I just took my lm1's off and replaced them with lm2's because it drowned out my ported eaton. lol. good luck with the sale man, its a great looking car.

Yeah the 2.2 is crazy loud, don't get me wrong the exhaust is definitely not quiet in any sense. The sound of the blower is the thing I'll miss most about this car.

great looking cobra man. its rare and great to see this hasnt been beaten on at the track. glws :dancenana:

SpittinVenom03

Established Member
I would have bought this but i live across the country. How much do you think it would cost to ship it in a container(not outside on a tralier) to cali?

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
My phone is broken, I am getting a new one either tomorrow or Monday. Sorry I haven't been able to respond to anyone who may have tried contacting me. All the numbers are gone too so if you have called/text messaged me I will need you to PM me your number and which person you are.

I apologize for the inconvenience

I would have bought this but i live across the country. How much do you think it would cost to ship it in a container(not outside on a tralier) to cali?

Honestly you'd prob be looking at about $1500, assuming you went with a reliable company... $1000 at the very least.

You could always drive it :rockon:

Man, I am really thinking about this bud.

Still available :beer:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I have a new phone now but any messages left over the last couple days have not been received.

SpittinVenom03

Established Member
My phone is broken, I am getting a new one either tomorrow or Monday. Sorry I haven't been able to respond to anyone who may have tried contacting me. All the numbers are gone too so if you have called/text messaged me I will need you to PM me your number and which person you are.

I apologize for the inconvenience

Honestly you'd prob be looking at about $1500, assuming you went with a reliable company... $1000 at the very least.

You could always drive it :r

Still available :beer:

The way i would drive that thing home i would probably get 100 miles to the gallon so it would probably be cheaper just to get it shipped....lol. THIS CAR IS A BEAST!!!!!

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
still for sale? or someone buying it

Car isn't sold yet, just working on getting everything squared away with the bank. The guy buying it seems pretty confident though, it may be gone within a week or so, just depends on how difficult the banks make this.

If anything changes I'll be sure to let you know :beer:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
There is a guy buying it, but the banks are taking forever. If for some reason it falls through I'll post that up on here... Once it's sold and payment is received I will definitely let you know.

As of now though, no it's not sold.

Users who are viewing this thread