2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator For Sale (Screaming Yellow Convertible)

AndyAC17

Established Member
My wife and I are moving to Colorado from Tennessee so I'm regretfully selling my 2004 Screaming Yellow Convertible. 3800 miles. (not 38,000 - 3800). Motor is bone stock (never been pullied). It comes with an X-pipe (not on the car). It has Flowmaster exhaust. Eibach lowering springs. Inch spacers on the back wheels. 3 sets of floormats. A Diablosport tuner. I have the car manual, window sticker, and SVT certificate. The car in IMMACULATE condition. I have never seen one in person in as nice shape. (still smells like a new car inside) If you want a Terminator like brand new never been messed with this is it.DM if you are interested. asking $28,000 -Andy

DSC_0505.JPG

DSC_0509.JPG

DSC_0515.JPG

DSC_0520.JPG

DSC_0531.JPG

DSC_0533.JPG

DSC_0703.jpg

DSC_0704.jpg

DSC_0705.jpg

DSC_0706.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_500.JPG

Last edited:

AndyAC17

Established Member
I'd love to but I need the money for the move and it'll be another 1500 to have it hauled in an enclosed trailer.:bored:

AndyAC17

Established Member
Thanks man! I had an 01 GT when I was 17. It was the Zinc Yellow. I like the Screaming Yellow alot better.

03VNM

Established Member
Beautiful Cobra man... If you sell it, you'll wish you never had. Trust me, I had a low mile Sonic Blue and sold for an 03 ZO6 (mistake). I spent 6 months trying find another clean low mile cobra... I got real lucky when I found my Red Fire. It's harder and harder to find the low mile ones like yours. Great color too btw.

grizzy6360

Established Member
Why could this not be a LB or Whip car. My fav color. Got my eye on a local Redfire but this is a sweet car. To low miles though for this kid. Awesome car man! Perfect color combo. GLWS! Close too!

Last edited:

AndyAC17

Established Member
To clarify from the previous post this car was bought from a person who posted this earlier this year. Thats why the pictures look familiar. I hope he doesnt mind me using the pictures he sent me.... they were just very good pictures.

AndyAC17

Established Member
The car is in Chattanooga TN. The new price is 26k rock bottom firm. I am moving in two weeks and would love to have the extra casb. If I dont sell in the next two weeks its goin in my fathers garage until I return from Colorado. Call me (Andy) at 4234432406

AndyAC17

Established Member
26k no haggles... with that price im losing a substantial amount now and i only bought the car a month and a half ago.

Users who are viewing this thread