2004 Mystichrome Cobra Coupe for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I am listing my 2004 Mystichrome SVT Cobra for sale. This car is #951 of 1010Mystichrome Cobras made in 2004 and 1 of 515 coupes made. The car has been garage kept by all 3 owners (I am the 3rd owner) and has never been driven in the rain or snow. I bought the car 2 1/2 years ago and is driven between the months of May and October and stored for the winter. This is a show car/nice weather car ONLY. Since owning the car I have put just over 4,000 miles on her and the car is in EXCELLENT condition both inside and out.The list of modifications/upgrades are as follows:

-Nitto 555 tires 275/35/18F & 285/35/18R
-Chrome Saleen Replicas 18x9 and 18x10
-NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
-2.76" sonic blue anodized upper supercharger pulley
-BilletFlow 4 Piece Pulley Idler Kit sonic blue
-JLT Ram Air Induction Kit complete with K&N Air Filter and Heat Shield
-Accufab "Big Bore" Single Blade Billet Throttlebody and Power Inlet Pipe in a complete polish finish. Flows (1696 cfm)
-DiabloSport Predator Flash Tuner tuned by JLP
-LFP Extreme Intercooler Heat Exchanger with "Cobra" insignia
-Borla Stinger Exhaust Cat Back System stainless steel polished to chrome finish
-Magnaflow Tru-X Catted X-pipe
-Xenon HID Headlamps 6000K
-IRS Brace
-Boost Overlay Gauge
-Brake calipers painted RED
-Tinted Windows
-Windshield Wiper Delete
-DIY Shorty Antenna
-DIY Custom hood inserts
-Custom Valve Stem Covers with Cobra Logo
-Cobra Grille Emblem with eye painted red
-Cobra fender emblems eyes painted red
-UPR SS "COBRA" bumper inserts
-UPR Short Throw Shifter
-Gas-powered hood struts
-Metco Valve Cover Breather
-H & R Race Springs (bottom ISOs only)
- Chrome strut tower caps
-Personalized Mystichrome dash and engine placques
-Cobra emblem floormats
-Color-matched mystichrome door inserts

The car dyno'd at 463 RWHP and 475 RWTRQ (dyno sheets will be included with sale of car.). The sale of the car will also include a framed SVT Certificate of Authenticity, Diablosport Predator handheld tuner, stock shifter, stock springs and top isolators and also the windshield wipers.

The car currenlty has 39,2XX miles on the clock and has a CLEAN CarFax with ZERO incidents and NO accidents. I have changed the oil with Royal Purple and Castrol GTX SYNTHETIC OIL at the beginning of each driving season.

Videos of the car can be seen at:

Mystichrome on the prowl... - YouTube
2004 Mystichrome SVT Cobra Dynojet Session - YouTube
1st Annual SVT & Specialty Mustang Summer Cruise to Colt State Park Bristol, RI 6/26/2011 - YouTube

If you are interested in the car, email me at [email protected] OR contact Dave at 508-207-0831 between the hours of 9am - 7pm EST to arrange a viewing. NO TEST PILOTS and NO LOW BALLERS! I will only sell the car if I can get what I want for it and I am not in a position where I have to sell the car. Thank you.

ASKING $24,800

100_0547.jpg

86f732ca.jpg

100_0400.jpg

IMG00257.jpg

Last edited:

obryant21

Established Member
I should never have clicked on this link for I wasn't wearing my boner underwear-------------------
worth..........every...........penny.......... Gorgeous mysti man, GLWS

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I should never have clicked on this link for I wasn't wearing my boner underwear-------------------
worth..........every...........penny.......... Gorgeous mysti man, GLWS

Haha...thanks man! I love the car too...she's affectionately named "Chamelea" and my Wife considers her my Mistress LOL!

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Great car here guys. Also have seen it in person and driven along with it. Great sounding and clean MC. Taken very good care of. Good luck with sale man.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I really want to own one of these someday.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Bump for a MC brother. Seen and heard the car in person, whoever gets it is dealing with a great guy and getting an awesome car! Sorry to see youre getting rid of it Dave, good luck :rockon:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Bump for a MC brother. Seen and heard the car in person, whoever gets it is dealing with a great guy and getting an awesome car! Sorry to see youre getting rid of it Dave, good luck :rockon:

Thanks for the endorsement bro...but just want to reiterate that it is to get something bigger and badder and only if I get what I want. Chances of this happening in this market and this time of year are slim to none but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread