2004 Mystichrome Cobra Coupe With Ford Powertrain Warranty (California)

hionvnm

Established Member
SOLD!!!

Selling My 2004 Mystichrome Cobra 41,160 Miles. Cobra Has Ford Powertrain Warranty (Covers The Engine, Transmission, Differential) Till 95,591 Miles Or 1/29/2020. This Cobra Has Always Been A California Car. Everything Is Original (Remember There Only Original Once) No Engine Mods/Tune Except Exhaust Steeda Catback With Catted X Pipe. I Have A JLT Intake Painted Mystichrome That's Sitting On My Shelf Ready To Be Installed. I Decide To Wait & Keep It Original. I Also Have A Covercraft Car Cover Made Out Of Polyester Knit With Spandex (Form Fit). Best Car Cover On The Market / Must For Mystichrome Paint.
w2lpvl.jpg
[/IMG]

1572ff5.jpg
[/IMG]
24b9pic.jpg
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

34smixy.jpg
[/IMG]
wvyah0.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
First, thanks for adding that picture OP. Second, if you're not interested in buying or just here to complain about the price GTFO. Feel lucky silver got to one of you before me.

hionvnm

Established Member
First, thanks for adding that picture OP. Second, if you're not interested in buying or just here to complain about the price GTFO. Feel lucky silver got to one of you before me.

Exactly !!! Like I said Before I Have My Asking Price As Advertised. People Need To Make Offers Not Non Sense. Make A Offer Or Carry On .

mason979

Established Member
If we're being completely honest here, I don't think that price is too far out honestly. Yeah it's got a decent amount of miles but it's a terminator with a warranty. And it's a mystichrome coupe. Where else are you gonna find another one? Let alone for a lower price.

Remember people asking price and selling price are two different things.

hionvnm

Established Member
If we're being completely honest here, I don't think that price is too far out honestly. Yeah it's got a decent amount of miles but it's a terminator with a warranty. And it's a mystichrome coupe. Where else are you gonna find another one? Let alone for a lower price.

Remember people asking price and selling price are two different things.

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself. Hopefully people will understand now !!

hionvnm

Established Member
Thank You Every One For The Inquires & Offers. The Car Is Sold & On It's Way To The New Owner !!!

Users who are viewing this thread