FOR SALE: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra Coupe

Bullitt1448

Established Member
What kind of “low miles” Mystichrome can be bought for 39k? Judging by the mystichrome fb pages he’s on par for his pricing maybe a tad off but he is the og owner and the maintenance record for the car is unquestionable. I think there’s a guy who’s willing to pay for that piece of mind to have a nice mystichrome. Just my 2 cents tho.
No knocks against this car, none, nor any against the owner or the pricing. 88k miles, it’s going to be showing wear and tear, no matter how well it was maintained. Not a knock, just a fact. For a Mystichrome, I would rather pay a little more for a lower mile car, because that is where I think the value will be in the future

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
No knocks against this car, none, nor any against the owner or the pricing. 88k miles, it’s going to be showing wear and tear, no matter how well it was maintained. Not a knock, just a fact. For a Mystichrome, I would rather pay a little more for a lower mile car, because that is where I think the value will be in the future
Yea, hard to believe $40k is buying you a 100k mile car. lol

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Rarest color doesn’t always equate to most valuable. I’m assuming you’re speaking about satin silver. It’s apples to oranges.

he's right you know.jpg

01yellercobra

Established Member
Is it possible to see how many are currently for sale? When I bought mine it was the only coupe in the country for sale. So the guy kind of had me over a barrel. But I wanted the car so I went for it. And he regrets it to this day.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
Bringing things back to the "car for sale" topic in the "vehicles for sale" forum :

I am not trying to stoke a "best color" or "most valuable" debate, but in 2004, the Mystichrome package was a $3650 adder on top of the base SVT Cobra price. This is approximately an 11% price adder over the base Cobra MSRP without considering potential dealer markups. Look at the window sticker on the right.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I will say that if you want attention at a car meet, then this is the color for you. Terminators are getting rarer to see in the wild, and Mystichrome cars are becoming unicorns.

I'm happy to entertain reasonable offers from serious buyers who want a Cobra with the Mystichrome package.

Attachments

• 2004 Cobra Window Sticker.jpg
    2004 Cobra Window Sticker.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 41

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Bringing things back to the "car for sale" topic in the "vehicles for sale" forum :

I am not trying to stoke a "best color" or "most valuable" debate, but in 2004, the Mystichrome package was a $3650 adder on top of the base SVT Cobra price. This is approximately an 11% price adder over the base Cobra MSRP without considering potential dealer markups. Look at the window sticker on the right.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I will say that if you want attention at a car meet, then this is the color for you. Terminators are getting rarer to see in the wild, and Mystichrome cars are becoming unicorns.

I'm happy to entertain reasonable offers from serious buyers who want a Cobra with the Mystichrome package.
As the owner of a 91,000 mile SB vert which I bought five years ago with 88,000 miles on it as well, I am sorry that I didn’t buy a sub 10,000 mile car because I could have but didn’t. Still, it’s a fun car and gets a lot of attention out on the road.
Been to car shows where I am just part of the crowd and people have congregated around my car in the parking lot. All depends what you want to do with it I guess. You are right though, as time goes by Terminators are becoming more rare and you’re going to see the mileage on ones that are driven continue to go up. At some point in the future it’s not really going to matter for most of them. If you found a 1970 Chevelle SS with an LS6 you wouldn’t really care how many miles were on it or even if it had been restored. Terminators will be in that type of niche one day IMO.
True with anybody else selling a car here – you have it, they want it or they don’t. Once again, good luck!

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member

So true about the attention grabbing. When I had mine I couldn't even open my garage without someone honking or trying to stop by and ask about it. Going to the gas station was ridiculous. Always someone looking/taking pictures or whatever.

I sold mine in 2019~ for a the pre covid price of 25k. The car had 24k~ miles on it. Still get sick everytime I think about how I should have kept that car.

Recon

Established Member
Yea, hard to believe $40k is buying you a 100k mile car. lol

It happens, not frequent by any means, but it does occasionally. My customer was just offered 75k for his 93k mile 88 Slantnose, that needs some work.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

Users who are viewing this thread