2004 Mystichrome Cobra

Midnight Venom

Reloaded's Girl
Established Member
I never thought I would do this but the time has come. I am selling because I need to go back to school and although the payments are reasonable, I just don't want to have them any longer.

Car currently has 32,2XX miles on it. I've owned it for almost 2 years now and have put 7k miles on it. Its currently garaged and only driven on the weekends. Has been professionally tuned up with new plugs, fuel filter, oil change, etc. Never raced at the track.

Mods include:
2.8 upper
c/c plates (not sure on the brand but I will go look when I get a chance)
2" lowering springs
rubber undercoated wheel wells
o/r xpipe with flowmaster 40 series and magnaflow tips
k/n filter
mgw shifter with mgw "cobra" gripper knob

other:
Saleen 18" black chrome replicas (18x9 and 18x10)
Brand new Nitto 305/35/18 555rs (put on less then a week ago)
Continental 275/35/18's in the front (have 80% tread left)
"Blacked out" head and tail lights.
Chrome letter inserts

Asking $27,000. No low ballers please!
Edit: $25k takes her home. :) I will also have new updated pictures up in the next day or 2.

l_c1a0494e9cfc4c3ea68ce4b8fa2d24e3.jpg

l_69aed5e77320466b8511a8d72a8bb59a.jpg

l_d4f681683c674d408f1c442c619ed046.jpg

I currently do not have any pictures of the engine bay or interior but I will gladly take some for anyone interested.

I would prefer to sell locally but I will ship if necessary. Buyer must cover shipping costs. I am located in West Palm Beach, Florida.

EDIT: If you do not agree with the price of this car I really don't give a f*ck, please take your comments else where or to a PM. Thank you.

Last edited:

milleniumgt

Established Member
Why is that you and you're boyfriend are both selling your cars. Didn't he sell his turbo car recently as well? Damn very nice mystichrome, Ms. Alex. TTT

bullitt 3572

Established Member
nice car man, how can you let your girl get rid of this nice of a car. wow car is perfect. can you pm a bottom cash dollar? thanks

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
pm sent.

as to how I can let her get rid of the car, it's for a good cause even though I'll miss this beautiful car as much or more than she will. the very few times I've driven it, it's ALWAYS gotten so many looks and pictures taken of it, because it really is a beautiful car in person.

she has her reasons for letting it go, all of them are to better her current school/work, and I stand behind her 100 percent.

as stated in this thread, the car's only gotten not even 7k miles on it since she bought it over 2 years ago. It's mainly stayed in the garage and been babied.

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
That has got to be THE most beautiful mystic chrome cobra i have ever seen. Perfectly put together. GL with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread