2004 nissan 350z-nj $9000

rkupon1

RADARB8
Established Member
up for sale is my fiances' 2004 nissan 350z. It currently has 131,xxx miles on it and is still driven to her work everyday. there is absolutuely nothing wrong with this car mechanically. the car is in great shape also cosmetically. We are trying to buy a house right now and this car is jus impractical as a 2 seater with little storage. She is the original owner since 04' and has thoroughly maintained the car since. Oil was always changed every 3k miles with mobil 1 since new. every year it has had the coolant system flushed. it also recently had a transmission flush with anmsoil full synthetic and the plugs/tune up done! the car is all stock and original accept an after market AEM cold air intake and newer cross drilled/slotted brake rotors and hawk ceramic pads,and newer tires. Everything on the car works as it did when new. The steering and suspension is still very tight and drives excellent. This car was and still is very well maintained and a blast to drive. it gets 18+mpg all day. it doesnt leak any fluids or burn any oil. the only problems we ever had with this car since buying new are the front wheel bearings have both been replaced last summer and it has a brand new throttle body, cuz the tps sensor went bad and is all one unit together. other than that, the car starts,runs, and drives perfect and still looks great too. She has a clean and clear title in hand ready for sale. we dont have to sell the car and will not be giving it away either, its jus not practical anymore and she likes driving my explorer while i use my e250 van daily. We are lookn to get $9000 for it and encourage u to come see/drive it in person if u have any doubts. NO TRADES! NO TRADES! any questions call/text anytime 848-333-9020
this site doesnt allow me to post pics, so u can view them thru this forsale link if interested, if not i can email em to ya. -thanx-

Pics:
[ame=http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1205790]2004 NISSAN 350Z-NJ - Lightning Forum | LightningRodder.com[/ame]

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
can't view the pictures without a lightning rodder account. i'm interested, will pm you

Users who are viewing this thread