2004 OW with True forged Mach 5's (Spring Texas)

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Wow You should go buy lotto tickets! I had a helluva time time trying to sell my SM for your asking price with a ton of tasteful mods. I guess it didn't help that SM is an ugly color huh? LOL

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Wow You should go buy lotto tickets! I had a helluva time time trying to sell my SM for your asking price with a ton of tasteful mods. I guess it didn't help that SM is an ugly color huh? LOL

Funny.

It must be too early in the morning because I can't figure out what color SM is.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Holy Crap Where was that guy when you sold yours??? Although I do have one Question Thunder where did you find the info on the amount sold with Charcoal seats? I haven't had any luck and if so I have 1 of those 189 my self. Well did until I sold them for some LG1's. Which btw are much more comfortable

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Holy Crap Where was that guy when you sold yours??? Although I do have one Question Thunder where did you find the info on the amount sold with Charcoal seats? I haven't had any luck and if so I have 1 of those 189 my self. Well did until I sold them for some LG1's. Which btw are much more comfortable

I don't recall exactly where I found it. I did find this and my numbers are off a tad from what I thought it was.

Production Numbers/Colors

Users who are viewing this thread