2004 Oxford white Cobra - Fresno, CA.

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Not sure.......no deposit received yet so it is still for sale! :beer:

What a shame. We have received tons of calls, e-mails, and PM's with the same story: 'I have been approved by the bank for XXXX amount of dollars, and will finalize the loan tomorrow, and want to pick up the car this weekend". No one has followed through....:??::shrug::bash:

Mustang Airman

Established Member
Thats cause a guy like me has'nt come along....till now. I look forward to speaking with KingCobra More.

What a shame. We have received tons of calls, e-mails, and PM's with the same story: 'I have been approved by the bank for XXXX amount of dollars, and will finalize the loan tomorrow, and want to pick up the car this weekend". No one has followed through....:??::shrug::bash:

ghothi408

Banned
I am very very intrested in your car and have the cash in hand, and i dont have to wait to sell a car to buy this one. I live in san Jose so am only about 2 hours away, i can drive down to fresno as soon as you have some time and take a look at the car. Please call me asap 408-332-9355 is my number, I have also PM'd you. THANK YOU

KingCobra04

SVT Freak
Established Member
Sale Pending.....

Sale pending tomorrow with SVT Performance user 1341. Hopefully everything goes as planned. I am delivering the car to him tomorrow in Sacramento! Congrats 1341!!! :pepper: :beer: :pepper:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread