2004 Redfire COBRA FS---entertaining offers

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Free bump for ya... I wanted to ask you how has things gone with onestopmotors? They called and asked to sell my car for me when I had it for sale. I searched BBB on them and found some bad records on them. Hope things work out for you.

kcast

LEO
Established Member
goldeneagle_10 said:
Free bump for ya... I wanted to ask you how has things gone with onestopmotors? They called and asked to sell my car for me when I had it for sale. I searched BBB on them and found some bad records on them. Hope things work out for you.

PM sent

S-351

Established Member
redfire550hp said:

I think this guy is a pic collector....every remotely cool car for sale this guy asks for pics. Are you a tire kicker or pic collector? Or are you actually looking to buy a car....Or could you be one of those guys that has to comment on everything. Im not trying to be a dick...Im just wondering.

kcast

LEO
Established Member
S-351 said:
I think this guy is a pic collector....every remotely cool car for sale this guy asks for pics. Are you a tire kicker or pic collector? Or are you actually looking to buy a car....Or could you be one of those guys that has to comment on everything. Im not trying to be a dick...Im just wondering.
not sure, but i never heard anything from him, maybe he is a pic collector, oh well thanks for the free bump

Users who are viewing this thread