2004 Saleen Cobra Mystichrome FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I would love to be able to swap you my 04 Mystichrome and some boot but just not into a financial position to do it. I told you before I would love to have the car.

I swear I saw the other one tonight in the town of Pikeville KY at their monthly cruise in. It went by me and my wife about 6 times in a parking lot but I could not get thru the crowd to see it to make sure. It WAS Mystichrome and it WAS a Saleen but I thought the other coupe was in California if I remember right.

Brandon good luck with your sale. Mine just turned 2,902 miles on it tonight.

Last edited:

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
That thing is sick! Good luck with the sale! Wish I could take it off your hands

mustang6tee8@ho

Established Member
NICE FCKING RIDE BRO!! DONT SELL!! hey mystic....this means u must have 1 of 3 cars and this guy sellin has another, rite?
Pay attention kid. 1bad04mystic has a "regular" :-D 04 Mystichrome. Conway2004 has a Saleen Mystichrome.

Good luck with the sale Conway. My dad has a 04 Mystic, they're great cars!

jm35ny

Established Member
Nice car but i dont think your gonna get anywhere near 50K, glws!

Apicia

Established Member
super jealous wish i had the cash! +1 for pics

Hey saleencobra, what catback are you using? Your tailpipes look larger than Saleen tips. I am thinking about converting my exhaust to your style. Car looks good.

saleencobra

Established Member
its all custom but it uses flowmaster mufflers with 4' Borla Tips im actually selling the entire catback sometime soon. (switching to an SRA so need a new one made up) pm me if u have more questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread