2004 Saleen Supercharged Or Wait For Gt500

wickedstangs

Established Member
ok here is the problem a local Ford dealer has 3 brand new Supercharged Saleen left on the show room they are going real cheap. Should I get the Saleen or wait for the new GT 500 which is going to be like 15,000 more than what i can get the brand new GT 500 for? Love the new GT500 Cobra look. :??: :??: :??: :??: :??: :??: :??:

ga_s281_sc_1.jpg

jguerrero

Established Member
Only a idiot would pay 10k over for a regular production Mustang. In fact the only reason why there are 10k markups is becuase idiots DO PAY that mark up.

The 04 Saleen is cool, but I rather just get an 04 Cobra if your going that route. Faster,better looking, and cheap to mod.Just my opinion

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
wickedstangs said:
I already had an 03 Cobra with the Mods in my sig. I am looking for something different now.
Different would be not to buy another Mustang :shrug: . I say get the 04' if its for an awesome price then sell it when the GT500 comes out, because you'll be waiting a year and a half for the GT500 and who knows if you'll be able to get one let alone want to pay the mark ups. ;-)

R1Lello

Established Member
:bs:

Called my dealer this morning...........pay up to msrp and no chance of markup above that............for those that leave deposits. Not bad i suppose for the SVT

Grind

Established Member
R1Lello said:
:bs:

Called my dealer this morning...........pay up to msrp and no chance of markup above that............for those that leave deposits. Not bad i suppose for the SVT

Lello: Can you give me some info on your dealer?

360R

Established Member
wickedstangs said:
I already had an 03 Cobra with the Mods in my sig. I am looking for something different now.

Man I got a Roush 360R for sale, very rare, and will beat the hell outta that saleen. My buddy has an 04 S281-Sc and he is no match for the Roush. If you want a head turner and something that will hold good value, shoot me a pm.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Wicked if you got the money go for the Saleen not the cobra its like choosing the clk instead of the SLK mercedes. Go for the saleen it faster, more sleek, louder, and attracts more people which love the swept back wing from saleen. If you ask people here they will say the cobra becasue this is svtper.com but go for the saleen instead of an 04 COBRA! its a better choice . you wont regret it.

remmebr S A L E E N ( Power in hands of a few )

360R

Established Member
The saleen doesnt even have a built motor. They do have a nice wipple on top, but you cant get over 400rwhp with them or they are time bombs.

Users who are viewing this thread