2004 saleen vs 95 cobra(predictions)

skate47e

Established Member
As the title states my buddy and I want to set up a race, his 04 saleen(non supercharged) has a catback, CAI, 373's, and throttlebody. And my 95 has bbk headers, bassani X to flows, CAI, 373's racing wires, and a short shifter. Ive heard that 5.0's are torque monsters compared to the 4.6's, so who do you think would take the win. Thanks i think it will be interesting. I Will let you guys know but im interested in your predictions. thanks

TVLA147

Established Member
I'm gonna say its gonna depend on tires, driver, and weight with each driver... I think the saleen will probably edge you out if the driver isn't 800 pounds.

skate47e

Established Member
yea my rear tires are close to sh*t. and i would like to think of myself as a decent driver. we are both roughly the same size. within 30 lbs of eachother. and yea i think he might take me in the end too. THanks

skate47e

Established Member
yea theyre sweet, i love my 95. the sn95's are sexy. i also like the gen after. Like the termi's... who doesnt. Anyway. thatnks

gargstang

Established Member
I say Cobra. The added mods of your car and the extra weight on the Saleen make me think it swings to your favor.

korizmo

I like Lamp
Established Member
So basically a mustang GT with 75% bolt-ons/gears vs a 95 cobra with full exhaust/gears.

Drivers Race.

skate47e

Established Member
thanks black03kbcobra, and gargstang. Im hoping its in my favor too. I will keep u updated guys. Thanks again.

i8urSS

Established Member
what kind of race. you've got the win from a dig. he'll probably get you from a 40 or higher roll. you've got torque on him all day. but he'll pull on you top end. so make it like a 0-100 race or something and you've got it

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
Drivers race but the saleen has the edge.Doesnt matter if its a dig or roll. Tires will make the difference from a dig.

skate47e

Established Member
Yea my tires are pretty crappy so i told him not from a roll would be most fair.

Users who are viewing this thread