FOR SALE: 2004 Screaming yellow Coupe

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Yea but chill, it wasn’t Sergio’s fault! He has been there lockstep with me to get this sorted out. He is paying out of pocket to send me replacement parts. Has answered all my messages and calls, we have FaceTimed. He’s been a stand up guy.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Sounds like a stand up guy, since technically he doesn't "have" to do anything. You also got what appears to be a very well thought out and executed mod list there. Nice car and seemingly 2 good guys who have been in possession of said car. Keep us in the loop on how things go once you get to really lay into her :)

NotSatisfied

Established Member
Sounds like a stand up guy, since technically he doesn't "have" to do anything. You also got what appears to be a very well thought out and executed mod list there. Nice car and seemingly 2 good guys who have been in possession of said car. Keep us in the loop on how things go once you get to really lay into her :)
Cars been in pieces, fixing things. So haven't gotten to drive it. I have had to buy a completely new snout for the blower and may have to pull the transmission as its grinding gears. Car hasn't even gotten to paint.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread