2004 silver Cobra F/S in Louisiana!!!

04cobracop

Established Member
Yes, I have it secured at the bank. Once, I have recieved payment we can get the title signed and notarized, which at that time will be given to you. If you have any additional questions, PM from my number. Thanks, Jason.

bodabdan

Brute Force and Ignorance
Established Member
Hey Jason,

Check your PM's and email. Consider it sold. I am in Iraq but my mother is in Denham Springs and she will get with you to make the arrangements. Please reply to the email address in your PM. I have wanted this car for months now and I can't resist any longer.

04cobracop

Established Member
Well guys,

The car has finally "SOLD" after ten pages and several months of waiting. Well the car will be only a few hours away from my hometown.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
congrats on the sale.

Its crazy how much car your getting for this price.. Myself and probably lots of others believe these cars are worth much more, but the buyers market is deciding the prices..

04cobracop

Established Member
^^^^Thanks. I hated to see her go, but it turn out well for everybody. I went out and purchased a new 2008.5 fully loaded 4-door Titan and a fairly new Honda CR250 dirtbike that I'm planning on racing again after ten years of being out the game. Later, Jason.

Silverboost

Established Member
it's funny you did that. when I sold my 03 cobra I went out and bought a full sized quad cab dodge ram and then a Yamaha YZ250. It had been like 10 years as well for me on a dirt bike. The bike will help you with the need for speed that will get from not having your cobra anymore. Just remember it is only a temporary fix and then you will be wanting another cobra like me.

Users who are viewing this thread