2004 Silver Coupe~16k miles~DFW,Texas

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Thinking about selling my 2004 Silver Coupe. Ive owned this car for 2 years to date, and its been a real pleasure thus far. Mileage is at 16,400. This Cobra is not driven daily which is the reason Im considering selling it. Its has seen light rain a few times its entire life, with its previous owner and myself. Its always garage kept and Mobil 1 Full Synthetic is used. This Cobra is not mint. There a some nicks in the paint, the most noticeable one being about a inch long on the right side of the bumper when one of my kids dropped their bicycle . Ive never taken it to the track but the previous owner did once at a 1/8th mile track in Denton, Texas. It was pullied only then and on street tires they ran a 8.1..not sure of the mph.

Posi Ported Eaton/TB with 2.8 Upper. Painted black with VHT Hi Temp paint. There is about 2,000 miles on the port job. The 2.8 was added by the previous owner around 7k miles. Kevin, aka 04 Sleeper, installed everything including a KB BAP in November 2009. Match painted coil covers also. It also has a K&N FIPK. It made 499/466 then and was tuned by Gearheads in Arlington with a Diablo Predator.

Exhaust mods include a Magnaflow CB with hand polished tails, Super 44 mufflers, and a custom X pipe utilizing 2 of the stock cats. Sounds good and deep and passed inspection last month.

Wheels are the stock chrome 17x9 with H&R spacers in back. There is a little curb rash on the fronts by the previous owner. Front tires are stock replacement Goodyears with Nitto NT05 out back. These Nitto's have about 400 miles on them.

Interior is stock with no added gauges or radio, etc. Kevin also lowered by cutting the springs 5/8 a coil using the stock isos. An IRS brace and Steeda upper idler will go with the car. Oh, and it has a full tank of gas too.

I will entertain offers but will not accept trades, and if your offer is ridiculously low do not bother. There is a lien on the car and it will come with a clear title once everything is paid. Im am a regsistered LEO on this board so I can be trusted. If you need a reference about me, ask Kevin ~ 04 Sleeper. No joy rides and I'll ship at your expense.

I dont have a "bottom dollar" that I will share. Make an offer if you like it. If its a good offer, I may accept it! There is no warranty and the sale is final. I am willing to make a video and send by email if necessary.

$23,500

b67892fc.jpg

d07fd583.jpg

43a577ba.jpg

cdf9edd1.jpg

7a3a13d7.jpg

f7a1b2ac.jpg

Last edited:

jdub80

Established Member
seriously man, i have pm'd my email, and my phone number and im very interested in your car. if you really want to sell it call 501-749-1190.

Users who are viewing this thread