2004 Silver Metallic Cobra

Silver04Snake

Established Member
2004 Silver Metallic Cobra - Virginia

2004 SVT Cobra, adult owned and garage kept for the past year. This car has been well maintained and non-smoker. There are suspension upgrades: Steeda full length subframe connectors, H&R race springs, strut tower brace, rear differential brace, upgraded IRS bushings and steering rack bushings. Comes with aftermarket Magnaflow catted x-pipe and Fowmaster American Thunder catback. Steigemeier stage IV ported blower, throttle body and plenum. Upgraded Billetflow idler pullies and 2.76 interchangeable upper pulley. K&N cai with upgraded SCT 2400 MAF and AFCO pro dual pass intercooler heat exchanger. Will also include the SCT handheld tuner because this car has been tuned. Though this car is modified, it's never been abused and has never seen the track. This is a very clean car and it's been babied. It was dynoed conservatively at 480hp/465tq. Has aftermarket cobra replica satin rims with 17x9 (275/40) in front and 17x10.5 (315/35) in the back (Goodyear GS-D3). Extras: Have original airbox, springs and owner's manual. Also have replacement window sticker and SVT certificate. Have two OEM 17x9 satin rims that I will include too. They have curb rash on them and I was originally intending to use them as drag tires. They are just the rims, no tires. Getting married shortly and will be moving out of the area. I don't really want to move it and I need to see about more practical transportation. The car has just over 48K miles (I commute back and forth on the highway each day so that's a majority of the miles), asking $22k (Sorry no trades). VIN available upon request.

SOLD

Last edited:

Silver04Snake

Established Member
Thanks for the response, I have pictures of the engine compartment and it's very clean in there. I'm always wiping it down. The interior is just as nice. I have a lower price just because of the mileage but it's been mostly highway mileage. I think this is a good price though. I'm going to wait a bit but I eventually want to get another one when the time is right. I love the DSG and a neighbor of mine had one, that's probably what I'll look for or the sonic blue.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
bump for a nice car. If I sell mine soon I would LOVE to come take a look at yours. I have an offer on my car, just waiting for the funds.

Silver04Snake

Established Member
Thanks, I also noticed on the engine shot on the radiator cover right in front of the intercooler expansion tank there looks like a defect in the cover. It's just the angle and it's the green/yellow sticker that's casting some odd shadow on that plastic piece.

Users who are viewing this thread