2004 Sport Trac and 2000 Mustang GT Vert

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
2004 Sport Trac 2x4 with 46k miles. Nearly all miles are interstate from Missouri to Alabama and back. It is blue in color and new tires have less than 200 miles. Cloth interior with power windows, locks, steering, etc. It is in great shape. It is owned by my mother who is a non-smoker. It has a power sliding rear window, hard tonneau cover, and bed liner. Also has a towing package/hitch.

Suggested retail value from KBB.com is 19,785. Asking $17,000 and is somewhat negotiable.

2000 Ford Mustang GT Convertible silver with black top and with black lthr int., all power w/cc, 5 spd, 76kmiles (all highway from trips to college and back), MAC cold air intake, SLP Loudmouth 1 catback, MGW short throw shifter, blackout taillights. Also have diablosport handheld tuner, UPR offroad X pipe and JBA short tube headers that can be purchased seperately or worked into the deal. Always use Mobil 1 full synthetic or Castrol Syntec. Summer's coming up. Don't miss out on a convertible. Title in hand ready to be sold. Also will accept trade for a possible truck 1999 or newer model that must be extended cab or quad cab and 4wd. I do have some extra cash that I can add to it if your truck is worth more. Really looking for a straight trade.

Suggested Retail price is 12,490. Asking 11,500 obo for this. Somewhat negotiable.
-Matt

Do not have any recent pictures yet b/c the weather is really crappy out right now. If you have any questions just pm me and we can talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread