2004 sti trade for 03-04 Cobra

filmnews

Established Member
Car has 120K on it and runs great. CF hood, down pipe and open exhaust. Looking to trade for a high mile Cobra. Has rota wheels, wrx spoiler, viper security system and AEM intake.

STI6.jpg

STI3.jpg

STI2.jpg

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Sold my 06' Sti back in August and picked up my 04. Havent looked back since. Good luck with your sale and search. Some nice Cobras up fs on here.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
lol i wouldnt trade a cobra for a sti you must be crazy. better luck selling it to a fellow ricer then finding a muscle guy wanting to go rice.

BlueByYou2004

Established Member
lol i wouldnt trade a cobra for a sti you must be crazy. better luck selling it to a fellow ricer then finding a muscle guy wanting to go rice.

GTFO of his thread you back-woods yokel. Just because you think something doesn't mean it means anything to anyone or you have the slightest clue in which your referencing.

MANbearPIG11

super cereal
Established Member

bahaha ignorance at its finest. Ive had 4 lsx cars and a kenne bell cobra and i have to say hands down the STI is one of the best cars ive ever driven and owned.

BlueByYou2004

Established Member
bahaha ignorance at its finest. Ive had 4 lsx cars and a kenne bell cobra and i have to say hands down the STI is one of the best cars ive ever driven and owned.

You will never be able to convince "those" types. I've owned 4 Evos, 1 of which trapped mid 120's all day long and had over 20k miles on the drivetrain making damn near 500whp on a Mustang dyno. Never had a problem with that car. I have an 04 Cobra for now, but will own another Evo in the not too distant future.

One of my best friends is a die hard Subaru fan so I've gotten to drive tons of STi's (we are swapping a version 8 JDM STi drivetrain into his 95 GC8 chassis as we speak). My brother's 94 Supra TT and C6 Z06 are sitting in my garage right now and I've driven the sh*t out of both of those cars along with a host of other cool cars. The Evo and STi are still the most fun to drive cars out of all of them. Not trying to act like I've driven everything, but I hate when people make judgements and speak ignorance based on zero experience. They miss out on a plethora of fun cars just because they aren't American muscle. edit: Import and Euro fans do the same thing.

Good luck to the OP on a trade, although it might be easier to just sell it and buy a Cobra.

Last edited:

Silver03Termi

Established Member

I have an 04 wrx, and a 665hp 03 cobra. They are both just as fun. The subie will do donuts so fast that you will get nauseous. Very fun car.

Users who are viewing this thread