2004 Sunlit Copper Nissan Murano SL AWD

FrankCastle99

This is not vengeance...
Established Member
My wife and I have decided to sell our '04 Sunlit Copper Metallic Murano. We purchased it new in 2004 from North Texas Nissan in Corinth, TX. We are getting her a smaller car for work because she drives about 600-800 miles per week. We’ve been averaging around 22-23 MPG the past couple of months as it has been mostly highway driven. We usually get 19-21 MPG driving it in town. The only option we did not get was the rear DVD entertainment system as it is only the two of us and there are no little people to watch it in the back seat at this point in time.

For those who aren’t familiar with Muranos, they drive very much like an Altima but sit higher. They are built on the same platform. They also have a CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) which functions like an automatic but without being able to feel it shift. It has a series of belts and pulleys inside of the transmission that provide a very large number of possible gear ratios. The RPM’s rise and fall as it changes “gears” but you can’t feel it like you can in a traditional automatic. It makes for an extremely smooth ride. There is also a sport mode that will make the transmission change “gears” at a different rate for slightly increased acceleration.

The factory navigation is DVD based and very easy to use. It also has tire pressure monitoring capabilities and will warn you if a tire is low on air. It also keeps track of your mileage from oil change to oil change, as well as tire rotation intervals.

This Murano has always been serviced properly at an authorized Nissan dealership. Nissan provides a 5 yr./60,000 mile powertrain warranty but believe me, you won’t need it.

Here are the details:

The Basics:

- 2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD
- 49,5xx miles (90% Highway miles, my wife drove it back and forth to school and now work)
- Sunlit Copper Metallic Exterior
- Black Leather Interior
- Touring Package (Heated Memory Seats, HID’s, etc.)
- Factory Navigation
- Bose 6-disc in dash CD changer
- Moonroof
- Satellite Radio Ready
- Tagged through December of 2007 in Oklahoma

Exterior:

PS-3.gif

PS-3.gif

DS-2.gif

PS-5.gif

DS-1.gif

DSRear.gif

Interior:
Navigation.gif

CenterConsole.gif

Guages.gif

$22,500

The car is located in the Tulsa, OK metro area.

Users who are viewing this thread