2004 Terminator IRS

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
This piece will really help someone carve out some corners.

Its got maximum MotorSports poly front and rear differential mounts, low profile subframe bolts that accept a 315 tire with no issue, 3/4 coil removed springs with poly isolators, brand new Bilstein HD shocks, new 3.55 ring and pinion and new carbon fiber clutch packs swimming in Royal Purple gear oil. New gears and differential rebuild with receipt performed at Truestreet Motorsports. I also have a magnapack catback with less than 5k miles that could go with it.

The only thing missing is brake calipers as they went on my SRA. All v6, gt, mach, bullitt and cobras have the same rear calipers. Very easy to come by and very cheap. Slotted rotors and Hawk HPS pads with less than 5k miles are included.

$1,000 for the IRS with the new Bilsteins
$850 without the Bilsteins
$500 for the new Magnaflow catback

Could probably cut a deal if you want to buy everything.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

mustangmorgue

Established Member
hey would you be willing to just sell the shocks? I need them for my irs swap. If you could please send me a text or call to 563-580-5621 that would be great. thanks!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
I'm trying to give the future owner of this IRS the chance at the Bilsteins. If it doesn't sell, I'll be parting it out. Would make more money that way, anyways.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
IRS is sold. Thanks SVTP!

Still have slotted rotors, pads, Bilsteins and magnapack catback available.

Users who are viewing this thread