2004 Torch Red Cobra

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Nice car, just a note I sold 04 vert with only 5k miles back in early summer for a little less money than you are asking..But gl with sale

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Convertibles sell for less cause most people want coupes, I'll ride it out, somewhat the wrong time of the year.

Thanks

Glws looks clean just hard time of the year to sell right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Convertibles sell for less cause most people want coupes, I'll ride it out, somewhat the wrong time of the year.

Thanks

Yes this is somewhat true, and for sure wrong time of year..But if it comes down to my price level I would consider this

WillyB93

Established Member
Yes this is somewhat true, and for sure wrong time of year..But if it comes down to my price level I would consider this

PM me your best offer, Like I said it doesn't bother me to keep it either.

mapa03

Established Member
A few REALLY nice terminators out for sale now. Too bad it's the slow season. It's beautiful man! This should sell quick once spring rolls around

dom418

Established Member
Clean car glws. You think the Terminator market is slow, the 13-14 Shelby market is worse. There are some mint cars with low miles that are $50k and not moving

mapa03

Established Member
Clean car glws. You think the Terminator market is slow, the 13-14 Shelby market is worse. There are some mint cars with low miles that are $50k and not moving

Dang, wish I was in a position where I could jump on one

WillyB93

Established Member

So are you saying you wished your car would sell to buy this one. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread