2004 triple black vert 33,700 miles original owner

rsilver

Established Member
Original owner Mustang SVT Cobra. Build number 105 of 1896. 33,730 adult driven miles, never tracked or driven in winter. Always garage kept.
Excellent condition, no dings. clear bra front, all original stock parts included!. Mods: 512 HP/521TQ Posi blower inlet port modification on Eaton supercharger, 41b lower CAGED pulley, 2.93 upper pulley, metco double bearing Idlers/stub idler, modified belt shroud,91 octane conservative tune ,K&N CAI, AFCO dual fan heat exchanger, Ford FR500 racing exhaust, magna flow x pipe. diablo tuner with stock, current and other tunes, Bridgestone Potenza RE 760 275-40-17 tires front and rear, very little wear, full length MM welded sub frame connectors, MM differential aluminum bushing kit, Smoked front light lenses, smoked taillight lenses, 2004 Cobra coupe springs and matching coupe Bilstein shocks cut 1/2 coil ( lowered 1in ) , CORRECT 13MM bolts in diff carrier! (See forum on that subject) mp3 adapter Ipod to RCA and 3.5mm cable, power seat bolster removed for comfort but have bolster supports, raptor shift light, MSW shifter and other stuff I probably forgot. Note I added the 2.93 upper pulley last year. Before that I was running a 3.25 upper pulley with 503HP/503 TQ. This car was NEVER run with an uncaged lower pulley. (See forum for that subject) All work done at Finish line Performance in Denver. I will make arrangements for serious buyers to talk to them direct. I have all original parts including original un-ported stock Eaton blower, throttle body and plenum, and stock pulleys and idlers that came with the car, PLUS stock lower pulley cage, original stock springs and matching Bilstein shocks, stock headlight and taillight lenses, plus more original parts. I tried to keep everything I took off but may be missing a bolt her and there. I have original window sticker, all receipts, SVT certificate. If you are looking for a mild modified cobra convertible with low miles, and documented history, that has not been abused and comes with the stock parts, this is it! $23,500 OBO Emissions passed on 6/25/2015. Lots more pics available, having a hard time posting more here.
Call bob @ 303-877-5385
[email protected]

cobra 1.jpg
cobra 2.jpg
cobra 4.jpg

Attachments

• cobra 3.jpg
    cobra 3.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 545
  • Reduced size (2).JPG
    Reduced size (2).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 231