2004 Whipple Cobra Dyno

JerseySVT

Established Member
I'm happy with the results. I need to upgrade my fuel system though. Check sig for mods. Thanks JDM!

MVC-015F.JPG

87FOXGT

Established Member
cool! but is it me or does the tq seem a bit low? just wondering, i dont know much about the whipple, just curious. but the rwhp number seems wicked for only 13 psi!

jasil

Established Member
JDM is awesome, but I'm surprised why they didn't get that A/F lower up top..is that 13+ I see above 6k?

JerseySVT

Established Member
Originally posted by jasil
JDM is awesome, but I'm surprised why they didn't get that A/F lower up top..is that 13+ I see above 6k?

The injectors were maxed out. Its the stock fuel system, & stock MAF. This is just temporary though. And the rev limiter is set to around 6400 to be safe.

ModMike1572

Established Member
This is the setup i am wanting to do, run only a 13# pulley with stock injectors, maf, etc.... then when i upgrade everything throw the 19# pulley on.

Good numbers btw!

MysticSN95

Established Member
Jersey I am wanting to get a whipple. Where did you get it and how much? Did you install or did JDM do it? Thanks

Last edited:

JerseySVT

Established Member
Purchased from JDM and installed by them also. $3,995 for Whipple, SCT chip, custom dyno tune, and installation.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Nice numbers. I am interested to see how my car does. I have a Whipple with the 55# injectors, twin Focus fuel pumps, a new MAF. What numbers can I expect to see with 14-15 psi boost?

flames

Carpi Vita
Established Member
FLYIN-
I have similar set up to yours. JDM just dyno'd my car at 620rwhp. I forget the tq. reading. What a kick in the pants when you get on it.

Last edited:

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Sweet. I love the Whipple. I'm running 17psi right now, but once I get back home I'm going to bring it down to 15psi. I can't get any traction with 17psi.

SnkebiteL

Established Member
MysticSN95 said:
Jersey I am wanting to get a whipple. Where did you get it and how much? Did you install or did JDM do it? Thanks

They got one on ebay for sale right now.

KappaRaider

Established Member
So you can run a 2.3 whipple with stock injectors and fuel pump @ 13psi? I might do this and then buy a BAP and 60lb injectors down the road. Is this safe????

RioRed4v

Established Member
Grey03Cobra said:
Sweet. I love the Whipple. I'm running 17psi right now, but once I get back home I'm going to bring it down to 15psi. I can't get any traction with 17psi.

How long have you had the whipple on the car?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
KappaRaider said:
So you can run a 2.3 whipple with stock injectors and fuel pump @ 13psi? I might do this and then buy a BAP and 60lb injectors down the road. Is this safe????

You might want to get the MAFXtender or the SCT MAF with your list. I have the Whipple, BAP and 55lbers.

Black'03GT

Established Member
JerseySVT said:
Purchased from JDM and installed by them also. $3,995 for Whipple, SCT chip, custom dyno tune, and installation.

I work ~15 minutes from JDM. I plan on going with the Whipple shortly but don't have the time to install it myself. How was your experience with them?

Slo01Cobra

Established Member
How much will the stock fuel rails support? Where is the point that the rails restrict the injectors?

Users who are viewing this thread