2004 Whippled Cobra

Hye

Established Member
Hey guys,
As much as I really regret doing this (and I really do) I'm going to be putting my car up for sale. I figure i'd throw it on here first to give any board members a shot at the car. It will be in the autotrader soon.

The car is in excellent condition. I am the original owner, with the car having less than 15K miles. Rather than list the details and modifications about the car, I ask that you please call me. If you are serious (i'm not trying to be rude) then call me and we will go over all the details on the phone. Feel free to call me anytime, and if for some reason I don't pick up leave me a message and I will call you back as soon as possible. I'd like to keep this a southern california sale, or atleast within the state.

My price is $32,500 in the trader, i am negotiable, somewhat. My price reflects the pricing that cobras in southern california are selling for. Please no lowballers, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY please. If you know you don't have the cash, please don't waste my time and your time! Here are some pictures of the car. (562) 883-1183

Last edited by a moderator:

WikedCobra

Established Member
Jack,

I'm shocked your selling the car.
For anyone looking for a Whippled Cobra, I can attest to the fact that this car is FAST!! One ride in Jack's car was enough to convice me to add a Whipple to my car. You won't be dissapointed.

Hye

Established Member
Hey Dave, I got your call

I'm selling because i'm going to have to take clients around. Basically I need a roomy 4 door vehicle, and one that gets 20+mpg. Something that people can get in and out of the car easily. That's just not going to happen in the cobra. The car runs like a bad out of hell. I'm very sad to see it go and wish that I could keep the cobra and get another car, but financially it's not the smart thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread