2005-2009 Roush front bumper, chin spoiler, and GT500 spoiler

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Up for sale is a genuine Roush front bumper that comes complete with fog lights and wiring harness, aggressive chin spoiler and all mounting hardware for all of these parts.

As a bonus, I am throwing in a GT500 spoiler with mounting hardware, extra shift boot and center console.

All of these parts fit 2005 - 2009 Mustangs. This includes all Mustang models: V6, GT, Shelby, Roush, Steeda, etc.

All of the parts are painted Alloy Grey (G5) to match a 2008 Mustang. I do suggest repainting them regardless of the color of your car. There are some slight scraps on the chin spoiler that will need to be sanded down before repainting. The front bumper and GT500 spoiler will only need repainting if your color is not Alloy Grey.

As for the price of the complete package that I have up for sale, the Roush front bumper package with chin spoiler runs $1,100. The GT500 spoiler costs around $110. That is a total of $1,210. Plus, as mentioned above, I am throwing in a spare shifter boot and center console.

For a quick sale, I am asking $500 for EVERYTHING.

If you need it shipped, I am willing to do that, but shipping fees will be up to the buyer.

I am located in San Antonio, Texas and prefer a local sale, but if it is a local sale, I prefer a payment via PayPal as it is safest method of payment.

I am near the computer pretty much all day long and will respond to e-mail almost immediately. If you have any questions, need pictures, or would like to make the purchase, please contact me via e-mail at [email protected] or PM

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you to close out the deal.

Last edited:

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Hello all,

Just wanted to let you all know, everything is sold. Thank you to everyone. I will have a couple other pieces for sale here in the coming weeks. Look forward to doing business with some of you in the future.

Thank you!
Luke

Users who are viewing this thread