2005 Cobra!!

maddrabitt

Established Member
yep you read it right. i was just told by a salesman at the local ford dealership that in about 1 month they will be getting 05 cobras in. of course he also told me that chrome mach one rims were stock on 99 cobras and that 03 cobras were a 2v motor. The dealership is Ken Grody Ford in Carlsbad, CA. just in case any of you wanted to be the first in the country to get the all new 05 cobra. :loser:

Yea, I work right across the street at Lexus. Ive been at Ken Grody the last couple of nights trying to finance an F-150. Feel like Im getting tugged around in there and im gettin pissed.

Did you see the 99 Cobra Vert with the chrome mach rims?

maddrabitt

Established Member
thats the pile im talking about. he told me those were stock on that car. also look at the hood, looks like a v6 hood to me with a GT rear bumper. 21 grand for a 99 with 55000 miles. what a tool. the guy was dead serious. i asked him if he would bet his job on it and he said yeah.

maddrabitt

Established Member
just letting you guys know what kind of idiots they have working at the ford dealership here. of course theres no 05 cobra.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
maddrabitt said:
thats the pile im talking about. he told me those were stock on that car. also look at the hood, looks like a v6 hood to me with a GT rear bumper. 21 grand for a 99 with 55000 miles. what a tool. the guy was dead serious. i asked him if he would bet his job on it and he said yeah.

The 03/04 V6(and roush cars) use the old 99 cobra hood with the small reverse 'vent/scoop' and said MUSTANG on the back, the 01's said 'cobra'. Both had amber turn lenses in the tail lights.

The guy is still an idiot and thats way too expensive for a 99.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Maddrabbit....go see him for me would you? Tell him that if he can supply a new 05 Cobra in the next month, I'll pay double the sticker on it. If he can't, he GIVES me a new 05 GT. (the Mustang) See if he's willing to bet his job on THAT!!

Users who are viewing this thread