2005 Crown Victoria P71 7k

colsgt

Established Member
DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

2005 P71 Police Interceptor
-Ex Government Car (Personal take home commander car)
-101k freeway miles
-Carpet floors, very clean interior, no broken interior pieces or obvious wear, gray interior
-All black, push bar, single drivers side spotlight, black police steelies, dog dish hub caps
-Police suspension, Heavy Duty transmission shifts perfect through every gear
-New Battery purchased end of 2010, tires and brakes good as well, all lights work
-Smogged Aug 2010, everything paid up to date
-Brand new pioneer head unit (purchased September 2010) and alpine 12 inch sub, 1600 watt amp
-No body damage
This car is very clean inside and out. The pictures obviously show how clean this car is but when you see the cruiser in person the paint looks like it was just sprayed on. Interior is very roomy with full size bucket driver and passenger seats, and a vinyl (not cheap hard plastic) rear bench seat. The sound system has been upgraded and has a high end pioneer head unit, pioneer 6x9 front door speakers, and a 12inch Alpine sub in the trunk. The trunk is very large and has plenty of space while including a full size spare and the sub enclosure. 4.6L v8 that has been in the Ford cars and mustangs for many years now, rated at 250 Hp the cruiser glides down the road and is very very quiet. Achieved 26 MPG during a road trip, and average 20 on daily use. Due to the aggressive look and the respect these cars have, many drivers will stay in the slow lane and allow you to pass. Due to the car being worked on by the government, I have ALL maintenance records. If you are interested in the car, please EMAIL me at [email protected]. $7000, OBO so shoot me your offers.

DSC_0031.jpg

photo.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread