2005 GT Turbo

turbostang

Turbocharged
Established Member
2005 Mustang GT with a single THP 61mm Garrett kit.
Located in Beaumont, TX about 1 hr east of Houston.

80k miles on Car, Tranny, and Rear end. Triangle Speed Shop in Orange, TX put a motor from an '06 with 19k miles on it before I bought it. Engine has apprx 30k miles on it now.
THP single turbo kit with 11k miles on kit right now. TUNED BY LITO
Steeda CMDPs
MAFia 5 way adjustable for MAF sensor
60lb injectors
405lph Fuel pump upgrade from Jeremy @ S&H with wire upgrade

No cats, resonators, with SLP Loudmouth mufflers.
SPEC stg II clutch, Stock 3650 with new slave, Pro 5.0 shifter
WOT box
BMR lowering springs
J&M Adjustable UCA, CHE lowers with BMR Anti Squat brackets.
BMR strut tower brace
BMR Driveshaft loop
Factory 3.31 gears.
Brand new Nitto 255/45/18s up front and Nitto NT05R 305/40/18s on rear.
18" FR500 wheels. 9s up front 10s out back

Koni Strt Struts and Shocks on all 4 corners, and New brakes and slotted brake rotors installed exactly 1 year old this month of May 2013.
UPR front swaybar delete
8k HIDs up front, LED fogs
Sequential Tail Lights
SOS dual pillar pod with Vac/Boost gauge and Aeroforce Gauge reading AFR and Fuel PSI.
SVT Gauge Cluster

GT500 front conversion with Cervinis Cowl Hood
Car is Mirror Glazed Once every other month.
Black Cloth interior, factory radio and Pioneer speakers in doors and rear.

Car runs great, gets 23mpg on freeway. Im just ready to move on and possibly get a Vette or New 5.0.

$18,500 firm
Feel free to call or text @ 409-504-8588 or email me @ [email protected]

GTstang01.jpg

GTsuspension_zpse6de8f4d.jpg

GTtrack_zps18db6875.jpg

GTengine1_zpsb90ce96c.jpg

Last edited:

turbostang

Turbocharged
Established Member
Never been dynod, but based on 1/4 mile MPH and cars that I have beat...apprx 480-490hp to the wheels. Tune is very safe @ 9psi

blood

Established Member
I was born in Orange. From beaumont, stationed in SC. Nice car but never seen it around. Cant believe you live in orange and never got it tuned at PSI motorsports. One of the best tuners in the south!

turbostang

Turbocharged
Established Member
I just bought the car about 2 years ago, and it was nothing like it is now. Plus I did my research with getting these cars tuned, Manuel Pazo is one of the top tuners in the world when it comes to boosted 3v's.

Maybe you have seen my white coupe around then? Used to goto all the car shows in orange at the weinerschnitzel.

blood

Established Member
I love the car but in my honest opinion, I know the motor is new but 18.5k youre gonna have to find a really interested just for this one car buyer. Dont these 2005's with 80k go for like 11k stock? So with the mods maybe 15k.I know it sucks but just a thought. How much power is the motor even rated too?

Gravik

Established Member
11k for an S197? yeah maybe if it has 120k miles and salvage title.

turbostang

Turbocharged
Established Member
18,500 is what it is. I dont have to sell this car, and when I feel like the time is up and Im ready to move on and it hasnt been sold then I will strip it down and trade it in. You go buy a S197 for hell...10,500 and you still couldnt build what I have here for sale for less than 18,500.

These engines have been "known" to not like over 500hp...and also some have lived over 500hp as long as its kept below 6000rpm. The tune on this car is RIGHT! Google the name for yourself Manuel "Lito" Pazo, he has videos on youtube and tuned 100s of these boosted 3v's. The guy is legit and done right.

There is a buyer out there, if he shows up when I still have the car for sale then that's cool...if not then I already said what I would do. This car turns heads both by how evil it looks and sounds, Im just ready for something different.

turbostang

Turbocharged
Established Member
Sorry if that last post may have came off sounding cocky, but Im just here posting a for sale add in the classifieds. I know that 99% of the lenders out there arent going to loan out more than the KBB value of this car's worth, and the buyer would have to come out of pocket the difference. I just felt like giving this a shot to see if someone might want to pick it up. I have all the stock parts that I took off and in a day could have it stripped down and back to the way I bought it. Im gonna try this for sale thing for a few months and see if it moves.

A good friend of mine just bought an identical car to mine, without the front conversion and procharged instead of turbo. A 2005 model with 75k miles. Makes about 50-60 less hp and he paid 20k. So yes there is a buyer out there, somewhere.

Slinger01

Established Member
Wow i'd love to have that car. 18.5 isn't a bad price at all. If I hadn't bought my 05 a couple months ago, you'd have yourself a buyer.

turbostang

Turbocharged
Established Member
Car is sold. Found a young kid wanted the car without the turbo kit, so I pulled it and now am trying to sell the kit.

Users who are viewing this thread