2005 Kawasaki ZX6R w/ extra's for trade...

NadineIsBack

Established Member
Really would love to trade for a nice cobra if anyone's interested. Found a car in lubbuck i might trade it for this weekend but wanted to gauge interests on here first. It's a 2005 Ninja ZX6R in Magma Red with 17,500 miles on it. Mods are as listed:

Full Nassert Beet R Exhaust(straight from kawasaki racing catalog)
Power Commander III with the PC hookup
K&N Air filter
Vortex fully adjustable rear sets
Puig Double bubble windscreen
Spiked bar ends
Frame sliders and matching spool sliders
Clear alternatives signals front and rear(euros in front)
New chain
Michelin Pilot Powers front and rear
Aftermarket liscence plate bracket underneath
Painted lower(almost matching)
Stainless Goodridge brake lines front and rear
Aftermarket grips

Great bike but time to move on to my next project. Willing to part it out if i cant get what i want for it. Got $3,000 in parts alone on it. Need $6,000 as it sits or $4,500 back to stock. Email or call
[email protected]
940-902-4212
Name's Eric. The bike is located in North Texas. Gainesville to be precise. Prefer cash or Paypal. Willing to ship if needed. Buyer responsible for all shipping costs.

Let me know something guys, ready to get started on the new one.

Imageshack - dscn2131hm0.jpg

red9450

Established Member
looking to trade plus cash on your end? pm me for details....thanks,

Lenny

NadineIsBack

Established Member
Dude...your such a tease. Thanks though, hopefully someone wants a nice bike. Otherwise it'll just sit here a rot in my shop. LOL I never have a chance to ride anymore.

NadineIsBack

Established Member
noodle3422...not really what i was looking for since i already have a fox in pieces out back...but i am deff intereted. PM me what your thinking as far as the trade goes...

EVO-lution

Established Member
EVO-lution What ever you need from me just let me know. You looking to trade or just buy outright?

just sit back with a beer and let me figure out the numbers hahaha:rolling::rolling: im still searching for any companies that'll give me a good deal. IDK if I would want to trade the Mach for the bike though. Reason being is that I would want some cash on top. theres also a Lien on the car as well.(which really isn't a problem once title transfers are signed)

NadineIsBack

Established Member
EVO-lution...Forget shipping. Fly down and ride it back!:rockon: Haha Only kidding. Dont know too many people that could even make it across Texas, let alone to the New York. No rush, like i said it's just chillin in the shop collecting dust at the moment. Oh by the way, searched and found some pics of your mach, deff a nice ride.

EVO-lution

Established Member
EVO-lution...Forget shipping. Fly down and ride it back!:rockon: Haha Only kidding. Dont know too many people that could even make it across Texas, let alone to the New York. No rush, like i said it's just chillin in the shop collecting dust at the moment. Oh by the way, searched and found some pics of your mach, deff a nice ride.

Thanx man...we'll just say it's a real attention getter for the law enforcement. I think they like it toooo much if u catch my drift.:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread