2005 Lincoln LS w/ 100 shot nitrous new best ET's 11/18/06

rocket5979

Established Member
Finally took the LS to the track today when it was fairly cold out. I got alot better times than I did last time I went out to test my car with nitrous. Here is how my timeslip looked:

R/T... .748
60'... 2.205
330... 5.797
1/8... 8.751
MPH... 84.75
1000... 11.263
1/4... 13.382
MPH.. 106.59

I am still spinning off the line. I figure that once I get traction (LSD & DR's) along with curing my tranny hesitation problem I will be easily able to dip into the 12's. I figure with all of that cured I should have no problem scooting through 12.9's and moving right onto 12.8's with ideal conditions.

I also got a new best N/A time. I topped my previous N/A best of a 14.34 with a new best of 14.29... Not much better, but it does get me into the 14.2's bracket now.

Though I wasn't lucky enough to get my 13.3 run on video I had my friend take a few vids of me racing some fairly respectable cars. Take a look.

05 Lincoln LS -vs- LS1 GTO

05 Lincoln LS -vs- 97 Cobra

I should have beat them both by a decent amount. Instead the Cobra barely edged me out but I did still put a hurting on the LS1 GTO driver. Ya win some ya lose some. Good times.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
it was nice meeting you. Great running car, it suprised me when I saw you starting to yank back on me in the cobra! Great sleeper man.

rocket5979

Established Member
SVTdubs said:
it was nice meeting you. Great running car, it suprised me when I saw you starting to yank back on me in the cobra! Great sleeper man.

Thanks. Yeah you YANKED my ass out of the hole! Good launches and good driving.

Once I fix my traction and you get past the bogging launches; with a little luck we should both be able to scoot into the 12's early next season. :beer:

Oh wait a minute, I almost forgot that your probably going to just skip 12's, 11's, maybe 10's, and go straight to 9's.... :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread