2005 Saleen S281 SC

YoungGun

Established Member
My dad is selling his modified 05 Saleen S281 SC. The modifications are all to the drivetrain with the exterior still completely stock. The car has been very well maintained and never abused. There are some minor flaws in the paint such as a couple rock chips and some scraping along the bottom of the front fascia but that's all. The modifications to the car include a built motor (forged crank, rods, and pistons), ported heads, cams, and a 6 speed transmission. The motor was built by Proline Racing Engines and the rest of the work was done by Modular Powerhouse. The car still has the Saleen blower on it and apart from the intake it looks completely stock under the hood. On 93 octane it made 506 rwhp at only 9 psi of boost. Fuel system is still stock except for the injectors. Factory options from Saleen include HID headlights, Saleen brake upgrade, Saleen Maxi Grip differential, and the Saleen wheel and tire upgrade which gives it a 10" wide rear tire. The car has less than 10,000 miles on the new motor (not sure of total miles exactly and will have to check but I know its under 30,000). MSRP was over $57,000 new with well over $10,000 invested in the upgrades. Asking $35,000.

SaleenandJosephrandom029.jpg

082.jpg

Hopefully I will have some more pictures soon. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread